5 Ways to Kick off the Semester
You're still in time to make things right! Get these key tips for a strong start of the new semester for a student from a student!
1) Start early and don’t leave things for later. Don’t postpone your study, readings and assignments it’ll get more intense as the semester kicks in and its better to get things out of the way.
2) Read the course outlines from top to bottom they have everything you need to know about your courses. Then set up a calendar with key dates for assignments, quizzes and exams so you don’t forget!
3) Find a study buddy for each course; this will help you keep up with the material being taught and also a great way to make new friends :).
4) Find your own way of taking notes (computer, paper, photos, tablet or phone), you will not always go back to them but it helps to incorporate new concepts in lectures and keep focused.
5) Make a list! They help you keep your head organized and not forget important deadlines and things you have to do.
Best of luck! :)